Using the appropriate social media sites to increase traffic to your website is an everyday activity carried out by countless companies but there is another way to collate your information and reach a wider audience. This is via online presentations.
Research shows that slides can double or even triple your traffic and with half the work! This is due to the fact that your target audience will be the ones who are reading your presentation rather than the random twitter audience for instance. You won’t have to spend time scheduling posts or checking in multiple times throughout the day and with sites such as Presbee, you will be provided with valid, accurate data on the performance of your piece.
″a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.″
It is so easy to turn your articles into slides too. You already have your information and have put in the hard work. All you now need to do is break this down into easy to read chunks whilst keeping your key points. Once your slide deck is completed you can even then share this on social media, within a blog, on youtube and at presented events. Think how many potential new clients you will be reaching just from this one tool. The more content tactics that you can understand, utilise and master, the more effective your content marketing will become.
This is how you can achieve a great presentation:
- Adapt your message into key points. Make your company message clear and produce a presentation that will have a logical structure.
- Tell a great story. Something that will draw the reader in and keep them wanting more.
- Use one slide to feature your main point. This should pop from the screen and grab your audience’s attention
- Use snappy titles.
- Then use the next slides to expand on your main point.
- Avoid using lots of bullet points.
- Use attractive images. Presbee offers millions of online royalty free stock images for you to use within your slides.
- Don’t be afraid of colour- however, do be aware that colours have different meanings in business which you can refer to here.
- Use the tools available to you. With Presbee you can add audio and video to your slides.
- Don’t worry about using few slides. If you have clear concise information to go in then definitely include this.
- However, do not waffle.
- Include relevant data in the form of charts and graphs.
- Include links to your website and relevant social media sites.
The key to successful marketing is being visible across the web and if you can achieve this you will be benefiting your company no end.